Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Wizards game just shows how much the Suns need a real point guard. Can't rely on Booker to make plays every possession. He'll run out of gas eventually. Igor put Jamal Crawford in to help but he's washed. He'll have a good moment once in a while, but he shouldn't be closing games.

I hate watching Jamal Crawford.Passing don't come natural to that guy at all.The Suns have too many "shoot first" dudes pretending to be facilitators

They get assist, but it's mechanical/robotic as fukk.No natural flow.Everything is always chaotic.Crawford had 14 assist the other night, but that's

fool's gold.TJ Warren NEVER pass the ball.Booker goes' into Mamba Mode, but he doesn't look 100% healthy to me.He has to get in better shape

if he's going to play pg.His endurance is a weakness.He looks exhausted & has no lift on his shot at the end of games.Josh Jackson thinks he's a

SF version of Allen Iverson with the way he tries to be a scorer.With that knuckle ball jump shot, he should just focus on hustling and playing defense

Oubre has tunnel vision on offense, but his defense is looking pretty damn good right now.I'd love to get a guy like Brogdon from the Bucks.He's

not a pure pg, but he's a smart heady player whol knows how to play composed.This "Point Book" shyt is making Booker age like Benjamin Button.

Honestly, they should've went to Ayton in the post more last night.Problem is, everybody sucks at making a post pass.They give up on it too damn easy

& waste Ayton's skillset every night

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I bugging or did Josh Jackson not play none of the ot's?

You're not bugging.Igor left Crawford in for all 3 OT's....Josh is out of control, but I would've played him.At least he can play defense.

A Booker/Crawford backcourt's not stopping anybody.There's a reason the Wiz scrub center put up Wilt Chamberlin numbers.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NGL I was shocked when I saw Bron posted that cause obviously he got alotta industry money behind him
How is that offensive? The quote is basically saying Jews are successful in legitimate/Kosher affairs. Is it a stereotype? Sure. But it’s not like it’s negative. Or even false lol.

If I was Jewish I would feel flattered...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

tenor.gif