Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
If Oubre keeps playing like this Suns should keep him.

The Suns defensive identity is coming together. Igor basically surrounded Booker and Ayton with defensive wings for a good portion of the 4th quarter.

Oubre had a good debut. He played well enough for Igor to keep him in during the most important time in the 4th. Money may be an issue keeping everyone though. There's a good chance that most of the offseason capspace will be used for a point guard. Oubre will want at least 10-15 million. Richaun Holmes has to be re-signed too.

It's possible to sign a point guard with cap space and then use Oubre/Holmes bird rights to go over the cap and keep them. It all depends on Sarver's willingness to go over the cap for a lottery term.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Oubre.Breh got some fire in him.Wayyyyyy more active than Trevor Ariza.I was impressed with his defense tonight.

Was hoping Ayton would go for 20 & 20 , but he came up 2 rebs short
Got a lot of fire and energy. Him and Markieff was damn near bout to get into a fight every other game in Washington. Was getting hard to have them nigguhs in the floor together :pachaha:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Suns defensive identity is coming together. Igor basically surrounded Booker and Ayton with defensive wings for a good portion of the 4th quarter.

Oubre had a good debut. He played well enough for Igor to keep him in during the most important time in the 4th. Money may be an issue keeping everyone though. There's a good chance that most of the offseason capspace will be used for a point guard. Oubre will want at least 10-15 million. Richaun Holmes has to be re-signed too.

It's possible to sign a point guard with cap space and then use Oubre/Holmes bird rights to go over the cap and keep them. It all depends on Sarver's willingness to go over the cap for a lottery term.
Don’t need a traditional pg in Phoenix with Booker being able to run the offense. I’d stick with melton. Like you said surrounding Ayton and Booker with defenders is a great way to go. Melton is goin to be one of the backcourt best defenders real soon

Last edited: