Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Damn during the Nuggets game they panned to Isaiah Thomas and MPJ sitting next to each other, forgot all about them.

Its crazy the Nuggets are playing this well with 2 players that could change the entire landscape of their team someday sitting behind the bench.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
What does since then have to do with that dumbass james harden bit? Lakers got injuries, these losses got nothin to do with harden you giving him too much credit.
That's what I said after I saw 9 threads about Harden following the loss. Every team loses but there was a new thread ever 3 hours about some conspiracy theory and Harden:russ:
I like the young Lakers but all them reaches over that loss got me trolling this week:troll:

Daps
When Mike Budenholzer was named coach of the Milwaukee Bucks this offseason, he instructed the video coordinators to tape five blue squares on the team's practice courts. The 1.5-foot-by-1.5-foot boxes are arranged outside the 3-point arc: two in the corners, two at the angles and one at the top of the key.

i

Taping down the squares (with special court tape) took nearly an hour and a half and five people. The Bucks used video coordinator Schuyler Rimmer's size-16 shoes to make sure the squares had enough space for an NBA player's oversized feet.

The locations designate where the Bucks should be positioned to start possessions in their five-out offense. In past seasons, Milwaukee's offense suffered from stagnation and too much traffic in the paint. The squares, Budenholzer tells ESPN, are guidelines to help with offensive flow and floor spacing so All-Star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo can slash freely to the basket.

The results have been promising: Antetokounmpo leads the league this season with 55 unassisted dunks -- more than double Utah's Rudy Gobert, who is second with 23 unassisted slams. The emphasis on spacing has also helped the Bucks tie for the league lead in 3-pointers made per game with 14.0, a drastic improvement from last season's 27th-ranked 8.8 3-pointers per game

Bucks space floor with five-out set.

The Bucks revitalized their offense in the offseason and now lead the league in scoring. Check out how their "five-out" strategy creates spacing and opportunities.

Read more: The '4-point line' is just the beginning of the NBA's latest trend
And this is the importance of spacing, despite some muh'fukkas believing it's more beneficial to have players being more active in the midrange/16ft+.

:hubie: