Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Philly is NOT for real. I don’t care if Butler ain’t playing, Embiid just isn’t assertive enough at this point for Philly to be real contenders. They should be dominating the Pacers.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Unless the Wizards are getting off a big deal I don't know what the fukk Ariza really does for them :dwillhuh:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Did you watch the third quarter where he barely entered the paint and got shut down?
everyone has a bad quarter + they ran the offense more thru redikk and muscala to get more 3 attemps. the fact that you named embiid first out of everything makes no sense when there are 4 other larger issues with philly that were on display in the game you claim you watched

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Philly is NOT for real. I don’t care if Butler ain’t playing, Embiid just isn’t assertive enough at this point for Philly to be real contenders. They should be dominating the Pacers.

nah the Pacers real good...good enough to catch one of these powerhouses in the East slippin and win a series :sas2:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone has a bad quarter + they ran the offense more thru redikk and muscala to get more 3 attemps. the fact that you named embiid first out of everything makes no sense when there are 4 other larger issues with philly that were on display in the game you claim you watched
Embiid supposed to be the star and DOMINATED the first half...then disappeared. On both ends. That’s where the game was decided. A rusty Oladipo, Bogdanovic and mans like Corey Joseph shouldn’t beat Philly at home especially with how well Reddikk played.

Ben Simmons also needs to grow some balls.