Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Steph Curry back to the leading scoring in the league after tonight at the warriors ain't losing no time soon

mvp 3 and 4th title coming soon comin june

It's gonna take the GOAT season for him to get MVP; he's up against so many narratives that he'll need to perform on another level to every other candidate, simply being on par with them won't be enough.

If he manages to pull it off..... :wow:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

It's gonna take the GOAT season for him to get MVP; he's up against so many narratives that he'll need to perform on another level to every other candidate, simply being on par with them won't be enough.

A Kd injury (not wishing anything on the dude :whoa:) would be his best chance at the mvp title :francis:

Warriors are just different with him out there :wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Putting up mvp numbers then leave for 3 weeks come back and still putting up mvp numbers.. They better show some respect

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I still think Brown and Tatum can be the best 2-3 combo in a couple years despite their on court chemistry is lacking. You keen on holding onto Brown since he’d be a huge piece in a trade ?

I'd like for Jaylen to stay but he has to much value to hold back from trade discussions if the right player (ie, AD) becomes available. Would hate to lose him though.