Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It may not matter because Curry and Durant are so great, but Golden State is very thin on scorers/shooters. If Cousins isn't right this season, I could see them getting pushed more than ever in the postseason.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I posted it in the observations thread and it may not matter because they have two of the three best players in the league, but their margin for error is gonna be really thin this year if Cousins doesn't come back right.

They have no offensive depth past Curry, Durant and Klay. Even though Iggy and Livingston are still solid, they aren't as good as their 2015 versions. Their lack of overall shooting and perimeter athletes is pretty glaring right now.

Again, it's a minor cop-out, but if Cousins isn't the same or fukks up their chemistry on the floor, they're gonna get pushed a lot more in the playoffs this season.

Edit: merged :martin:

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Kylie Irving is not leading the celtics to shyt

Kylie Irving isn't responsible for the celtics winning games

Kylie Irving isn't a top 5 pg

Kylie Irving needs to thank Lebron for giving him relevance and a ring.

Kylie Irving left Lebron to be the #2 to Jayson Tatum

#thenewJT
#kylieasidekickagain

oh and warriors in 6

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Cook is decent. Jerbko is a decent signing. They have a slew of generic bigs who can set screens and soak up an o or two for a wide open shooter. Plus there’s always old vets like Crawford that can be pick up for a pack of twizzlers and a quarter water. I mean who in the west can bother them? Houston and all those defensive sieves at the perimeter? Utah and their non shooters?