Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And another game where the Spurs' lack of 3-pt attempts stifles their offense. But nikkas tried to argue otherwise.

:hubie:
it does hurt. They just can't outshoot teams from inside anymore to combat teams who shoot 3's at will.

He had the choice to be playing in Philly
That was Bjelica, not Bogdanovic

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Blazers are really gonna trade Dame or CJ before the trade deadline if things keep going this way.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Barring injury, Raps MOS DEF going to the Finals.
im set on this. locked in. this what i feel.
cant call the West right now. shyts too funky.
id wild if there was a McNuggets v Raps Finals.
i need some new shyt to pop off in the NBA!
:whatchuckee:

camer999

All Star
Daps
Barring injury, Raps MOS DEF going to the Finals.
im set on this. locked in. this what i feel.
cant call the West right now. shyts too funky.
id wild if there was a McNuggets v Raps Finals.
i need some new shyt to pop off in the NBA!
:whatchuckee:
The west is the warriors and everyone else fighting for a spot kinda crazy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The west is the warriors and everyone else fighting for a spot kinda crazy.
i dont know man.
these guys looking kinda funny. i know theyre picking up the pace right now, but i aint really feeling them like that at the moment.
i REALLY like the Nuggets.

camer999

All Star
Daps
i dont know man.
these guys looking kinda funny. i know theyre picking up the pace right now, but i aint really feeling them like that at the moment.
i REALLY like the Nuggets.
I'll say this, this is the most vulnerable I've ever seen them. IGGY/Livingston only getting worse year to year. Jerebko/looney only OK. Dray declining a little. If a TOUGH defensive team with maybe a top 10 offense comes through an upset is possible, but not likely. Boogie is in the wings, but when I've really looked at it, it really takes a year or 2 post Achilles recovery to no longer be considered a shell of yourself anymore, if you recover at all. They still have the most top end talent, but they have 2017 cavs syndrome lowkey. Feels more 80/20 vs 95/5 when it comes to warriors vs the field.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
So if the rumors are true that the Suns may be looking to move Trevor Ariza, could he re-join the Rockets through a trade or after he's waived? I'm unclear on how that rule actually works that blocks a player from going back to their old team....

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if the rumors are true that the Suns may be looking to move Trevor Ariza, could he re-join the Rockets through a trade or after he's waived? I'm unclear on how that rule actually works that blocks a player from going back to their old team....

There's no rules preventing him going back. You only have to wait until the next season to go to your old team if they traded you. They put in that rule because teams were trading players with handshake agreements that they would release the player and go back to the original team. For example, when the Cavs traded Ilgauskas for Antawn Jamison, the Wizards released him and he went right back to the Cavs.