Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
USA Basketball is about to lose their 2nd game in their last 3 games of Fiba World Cup qualifying

This time to argentina

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I know this may sound like whatever but Kawhi is one of those NBA players who actually adds to his game in the offseason and comes back with noticeable improvements

Breh's handles and ball control have improved each and every year, to the point where it's night and day from 3 years ago. The feints, hesitations, and fluidity on the crossovers, he couldn't put defenders on skates a couple years back like he can and does now. He can now create space off the dribble easily, which was one of my question marks of him in '15/'16

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this may sound like whatever but Kawhi is one of those NBA players who actually adds to his game in the offseason and comes back with noticeable improvements

Breh's handles and ball control have improved each and every year, to the point where it's night and day from 3 years ago. The feints, hesitations, and fluidity on the crossovers, he couldn't put defenders on skates a couple years back like he can and does now. He can now create space off the dribble easily, which was one of my question marks of him in '15/'16

Kawhi is a legit monster. The improvements he makes to his overall game, each season, are insane. Dude has quietly turned into an elite iso player with absolutely no weaknesses.