Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Evan fornier lost em that game with those back to back turnovers.

But gotta give the magic credit, they took a western conference playoff team to the wire without Gordon. Maybe the East isn’t as shytty as the coli claims
I been thinking for a while the East was catching up to the West . This year it’s easy to see.

Orlando been playing they asses off the past month. They need a dynamic guard in the worst way though. I would love for them to make move to get Fultz. I think it’s one of the few places he can blossom and fulfill his potential.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I been thinking for a while the East was catching up to the West . This year it’s easy to see.

Orlando been playing they asses off the past month. They need a dynamic guard in the worst way though. I would love for them to make move to get Fultz. I think it’s one of the few places he can blossom and fulfill his potential.
Breh the Magic are the 8th seed at 10-12.

In the West, 5 of 7 teams not in the top 8 right now were playoffs team last season. The West is a bloodbath, the East is top loaded and even then their top loaded teams would just be on par with the West top teams outside of the Raptors.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Breh the Magic are the 8th seed at 10-12.

In the West, 5 of 7 teams not in the top 8 right now were playoffs team last season. The West is a bloodbath, the East is top loaded and even then their top loaded teams would just be on par with the West top teams outside of the Raptors.
But the top 5 or 6 teams in the west have ran through the best west teams.

Plus magic has already beaten the spurs and lakers twice and took the warriors the wire without Gordon.

Give me the top 6 teams in the East against any western team other than warriors in a 7 game series.

Bucks have beaten the warriors and destroyed the blazers, spurs, beaten nuggests twice. How are they on par with the west? They are much better than any team in the west not named warriors

Sixers have beaten the best team in the west
Record wise. How are they on par?

And the reason the bottom teams suck so bad in the East is because they gotta play great teams like raps, bucks, sixers, pacers.

And the west are all hovering around .500 because their are no great teams, they all on par with each other.

That’s my rationale.

Last edited: