Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Oh look, more Fox News posting.

:lolbron:

And that's not the funniest part of it all, because even though he conveniently fails to acknowledge that he went ghost after making a fool outta himself, but he also fails to acknowledge that if Kyrie was healthy, the Celtics would've made the Finals - which would've been the cherry on top, after he spent the last few years shytting on him and devaluing his contributions because of his insufferable 'Bron dikkriding, only to see him knock his hero out of the playoffs.

He won't acknowledge any of that though, because he already tried to shamelessly save face by stating the Celtics are a better team without him - after we all saw Rozier stink it up all throughout the ECF.

:mjgrin:

na.....they became much more dangerous when kyrie went down because they became unpredictable (to the opposition) in their attack and less defensive holes (kryrie) when rozier took his spot

Daps
na.....they became much more dangerous when kyrie went down because they became unpredictable (to the opposition) in their attack and less defensive holes (kryrie) when rozier took his spot
Being "unpredictable" doesn't automatically make an offense "more dangerous", hell, you can make the same [unpredictable] argument for any team that's missing their #1 option. Imagine someone trying to tell you the Cavs had a "more dangerous" offense when LeBron wasn't playing / not on the floor, because it was unpredictable.

Celtics had a 109.6 ORTG when Kyrie was on court - greater than any Celtics rotational player
Celtics had a -7.1 ORTG differential when Kyrie was off the court (est. 100 possessions) - greater deficit than any Celtics rotational player
Celtics had the second-to-last ranked offense in the playoffs - out of all teams who made it past the first round
In the ECF, Rozier averaged 13.6 ppg on 14 shots - 38 FG%, 44 eFG%, and 46 TS% (truly horrific efficiency)

Your LeBron stan rhetoric has no value when it comes to discussing what happens in reality.

:hubie:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never went anywhere. I said they were winning no matter what kyrie did or didn't do and their playoff run proved it

Your entire agenda was that Kyrie was gonna be a locker room cancer whose hero ball would be detrimental to the team on the court. You went from spamming negative tweets about Kyrie in the Celtics team thread to disappearing as soon as they went on that win streak. Save that bullshyt for someone else.

@Gil Scott-Heroin The fake Rozier love from these clowns remains hilarious :dead:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Your entire agenda was that Kyrie was gonna be a locker room cancer whose hero ball would be detrimental to the team on the court. You went from spamming negative tweets about Kyrie in the Celtics team thread to disappearing as soon as they went on that win streak. Save that bullshyt for someone else.

@Gil Scott-Heroin The fake Rozier love from these clowns remains hilarious :dead:

I didn't disappear.....I even posted a stat early on that Hartford was the real MVP of boston during that early run (can't find the thread right now) but there was the stat

i

one of the threads I was in

The real reason why the Celtics are 13-2

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Being "unpredictable" doesn't automatically make an offense "more dangerous", hell, you can make the same [unpredictable] argument for any team that's missing their #1 option. Imagine someone trying to tell you the Cavs had a "more dangerous" offense when LeBron wasn't playing / not on the floor, because it was unpredictable.

Celtics had a 109.6 ORTG when Kyrie was on court - greater than any Celtics rotational player
Celtics had a -7.1 ORTG differential when Kyrie was off the court (est. 100 possessions) - greater deficit than any Celtics rotational player
Celtics had the second-to-last ranked offense in the playoffs - out of all teams who made it past the first round
In the ECF, Rozier averaged 13.6 ppg on 14 shots - 38 FG%, 44 eFG%, and 46 TS% (truly horrific efficiency)

Your LeBron stan rhetoric has no value when it comes to discussing what happens in reality.

:hubie:

when-youre-1-game-away-nbamemes-cleveland-23-from-eliminating-33147767.png

How various Celtics have performed without Kyrie Irving | Boston.com

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't disappear.....I even posted a stat early on that Hartford was the real MVP of boston during that early run (can't find the thread right now) but there was the stat

i

one of the threads I was in

The real reason why the Celtics are 13-2

Nah. It’s a fact that you were all up in the Celtics team thread pushing your agenda and then never posted again once the team took off

And since you’re linking threads, how about you link the multiple ones you created spewing your BS takes about the Celtics last season that ended up backfiring? Especially the one about Stevens & Kyrie beefing :skip: