Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Draymond without other all stars is just Lance Thomas

this oaf is garbage
The nikka is strictly an all time grest defensive plager who can run an offense from the elbow ir top of the key, wtf do u expect him to be witbout other good players :mindblown:.

Sometimes i womder if some of u nikkas are legit retardec or just trolling smh.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nikka is strictly an all time grest defensive plager who can run an offense from the elbow ir top of the key, wtf do u expect him to be witbout other good players :mindblown:.

Sometimes i womder if some of u nikkas are legit retardec or just trolling smh.
Bruh, learn how to type, even spell check said fukk it. Secondly, aren’t you in and out of jail? Who’s the retarded one? :skip:. Can’t spell, lives in Detroit, felon. Rare triple L.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bruh, learn how to type, even spell check said fukk it. Secondly, aren’t you in and out of jail? Who’s the retarded one? :skip:. Can’t spell, lives in Detroit, felon. Rare triple L.
I aint never caught a single felony (7411 Probation completion removing it from my record) im a 2 time city wide spelling bee champion (elementary school but fukk it lol) and fukk u nikka, Detroit nikkas run this country mothafukka. Eat a flatbed of dikks fakkit. Foh

Daps
I aint never caught a single felony (7411 Probation completion removing it from my record) im a 2 time city wide spelling bee champion (elementary school but fukk it lol) and fukk u nikka, Detroit nikkas run this country mothafukka. Eat a flatbed of dikks fakkit. Foh
:dead:

I'm in tears from this post.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

imma be in Detroit next week. lets see if u bout it bout it

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Despite the Grizz best efforts to ruin him, Jaren jackson is already better the best scorer in this class. He's miles of what AD was as a rookie.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Despite the Grizz best efforts to ruin him, Jaren jackson is already better the best scorer in this class. He's miles of what AD was as a rookie.
I wouldnt ssy all that, but he is much better than i thought he would be, but he is still far behind what rookie KAT was at the same point. We will see though. Maybe big Marc might end up in the market if Jaren ends up as a franchise piece and Marc can put some teams over the top. That pick can end up helping a lot of teams in the near future.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bruhs, Luka has ghe ROTY on lock, its his award to lose right now, Ayton will put up ridiculous numbers but this is a perimeted game right now and dude is special, him and DSJ can be dangerous as hell in the backcourt this season. Cant wait to see them boys go to work.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Bruhs, Luka has ghe ROTY on lock, its his award to lose right now, Ayton will put up ridiculous numbers but this is a perimeted game right now and dude is special, him and DSJ can be dangerous as hell in the backcourt this season. Cant wait to see them boys go to work.
There are a lot of rookies who will have the green light over Luka but the NBA bloggers love Luka so much that if he puts decent all around stats, it's hard for me to see him lose

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a lot of rookies who will have the green light over Luka but the NBA bloggers love Luka so much that if he puts decent all around stats, it's hard for me to see him lose

I think it'll be like 2003 when it was between Amare Stoudemire & Yao Ming.

Ming had MAJOR hype.You could tell all the media folks wanted him to get the award

but Amare's talent was too undeniable.I could see Ayton putting up something like

17 & 11 on 60% shooting.I remember back in '03 when they asked Kobe who should

be ROY and he hit em with the :childplease: & endorsed Amare.He was so impressed with

Amare, he thought it was a silly question to ask.Didn't seem like he wanted anything to do

with the Yao Ming hype:pachaha:But yeah, see the same thing happening with Ayton

and Luka...with Ayton winning it

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I wouldnt ssy all that, but he is much better than i thought he would be, but he is still far behind what rookie KAT was at the same point. We will see though. Maybe big Marc might end up in the market if Jaren ends up as a franchise piece and Marc can put some teams over the top. That pick can end up helping a lot of teams in the near future.
He's already beasting on the block with either hand, pulling up from 27 ft, and taking dudes off the dribble at 6-11, all this while having no plays ran for him. He's THAT good.

If he's to have his skillset maximized, Marc's cancerous self needs to opt out and let him go to work at the 5.