Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Who would y'all want to coach your team? Can't think of anyone off top that is available to coach this

Anybody but Brown. He is a bad coach breh and the only person mentioning it is Stephen A. Fans been byrching for years about his offense rotations game time coaching and he still here. Every team goes on runs against us he doesn't call timeout it's embarasing

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Wall needs to learn how to shoot. I'm going to tweet this motherfukker. "You can be better nikka!"

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yall gotta monitor this Ben Simmons situation. Dude seemed invisible out there. I never realized how little he moves off ball because he always has it.

The offense is so stagnant with him at point at half court. He is not a PG. Brett Brown gotta go it's 5 vs 4 when Simmons at point

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Anybody but Brown. He is a bad coach breh and the only person mentioning it is Stephen A. Fans been byrching for years about his offense rotations game time coaching and he still here. Every team goes on runs against us he doesn't call timeout it's embarasing
:picard:

I can't help but want to give him a pass because he got that passion but you're probably right. Crazy part is you're not the first person I've talked to that says he gotta go. I feel for y'all :francis: