Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Low key....Al Horford has gotten off to a slow start...3ptfg% & FT% are both down 10 percentage points,and he's averaging a career low in rebounds.
His struggles usually show up in the win/loss column

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bambi has been brutal tonight. His lack of explosiveness really worries me, especially when it comes to finishing in the lane. He gets next to no lift. Kobe was getting higher in 2016 with his body falling apart than Ingram does right now. :lupe:
i still say dude is the black keith van horn. i thought about skinny mashburn but ingram just ain't got that kind of mentality in him :jbhmm: then there's nights like tonight where he plays like flabby rashard lewis off the PEDs

no hate but that KD comparison shyt was :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i still say dude is the black keith van horn. i thought about skinny mashburn but ingram just ain't got that kind of mentality in him :jbhmm: then there's nights like tonight where he plays like flabby rashard lewis off the PEDs

no hate but that KD comparison shyt was :mjlol:
Van Horn could really shoot the rock. Ingram is strange. Idk what he is. He is too inconsistent in general

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Van Horn could really shoot the rock. Ingram is strange. Idk what he is. He is too inconsistent in general
KVH was never told he was supposed to be the #1 option his whole life. Soon as Ingram gives this drive to the rim as a priority fukkery up and learns off ball shots, actually getting set, etc - he's gonna be a whole lot better off.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He's locked up tatum and kyrie tonight....

But Turner needs to be 6th man of the year. @smitty22

He's been killing it off the bench...Breh runs that 2nd unit
He danced and danced and went nowhere. They even let him get away with a horrible travel at the end and he still tossed up a huge airball as the buzzer went off. Very rare for Kyrie.