Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Please don't tell me they are letting Doncac run this shyt.
They ran the offense through him in the 2nd half until he bumped his knee. He looks sharp out there, his fakes are crisp and he's quicker than you think.

Dennis Smith might end up being an off the bench combo guard. He shot well % wise tonight but passed up a ton of open looks and didn't showcase his athleticism basically at all.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
@LezJepzin what the hell is your team doing with Bagley? Why did they even take him?
Idk why they don't experiment with sliding him to the 3:patrice:

WCS will make up for his mistakes on defense and he can have an easy mismatch otherwise.

I want the Mavs or W's to make a move for Skal. I think he has all-star talent but Sac has like 92 Power Forwards on the roster:mindblown:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Ayton is crazy talented, but his spatial awareness is straight puzzy cat.On offense & defense.

He could dominate on offense right now, but he's scared to shoot.

Theres been so many times when hes looking to hand it off from the high post and I'm like Breh, one dribble toward the basket and a statue of liberty dunk is there all day. Once he gets that down consistently as a threat we'll be in business.

Ayton said his favorite player is Kevin Garnett...If he had a 1/4 of the fire/passion played with, he'd be ok

Ayton is thinking too much. He needs to just play and not worrying about making mistakes.