Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They definitely should have traded Fultz in the offseason. For anything. I can't believe they didn't have a Kawhi package.

But you know, sometimes it just takes young guys a while to find their shot. :yeshrug:

Kobe didn't have mechanical issues. That's just nerves.

Fultz has to have something going on with that shoulder.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm starting to think Durant leaves GS after this year, especially if they win.

Anyone else think so?

He's still in his prime, has the rings, now he's ready to make max money and set himself for the second half of his career.

Crazy thing is, he really hasn't played that much basketball over the past 5 years compared to say, LeBron. His minutes and games played in that span are relatively low. He should have a ton left in the tank the way he plays.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I find it funny how the Lakers are considered a sinking ship and trash while having a similar record to the Jazz and Lakers schedule has been probably the toughest for any team. funny how narratives work

Jazz hot takes aren’t Lakers hot takes. These dirtball sports media outlets need to sell stories to keep the advertisers happy.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn lbj will get ran out of town if he keeps this up.

It lit a fire under Shaq after awhile of not winning in LA, granted he hadn’t won a title yet, but the chatter that he was just there to make albums and cheesy movies might’ve helped him in the end. It’s funny, but I wish we had a Kobe like young player (mentality wise) to also challenge Bron and keep him on guard.

I mean I ain’t gon trip on him going to a Hollywood party he just got there. But I know GOAT stanchise won’t like this one bit.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Heat announcers said its aooaappare empty seat night in Detroit.

Whats wrong with fans in detroit .i thoughthought it would be dooe once they moved downtown.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Heat announcers said its aooaappare empty seat night in Detroit.

Whats wrong with fans in detroit .i thoughthought it would be dooe once they moved downtown.

Heat announcers really shouldn't be talking shyt about any teams fans not showing up/being late

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
I find it funny how the Lakers are considered a sinking ship and trash while having a similar record to the Jazz and Lakers schedule has been probably the toughest for any team. funny how narratives work
Fam.. the only people overreacting are lakers fans and bron haters..
I dont think i have defended the lakers or Bron this much in my life.. :mindblown:
Yall jus have UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS!! like.. legit.. its rare to have 2nd year players be MAJOR contributors to a good team.. and 3 of the 4 major players on your team are in years 2 and 3..
Yall HOPE should be to go .500 and build from there..
But yall really expect Bron to carry yall to the 3rd seed and challenge GSW:rudy: