Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Daps
Coli nikkas was on this kid nuts hard last season at Bama.. nobody want to fess up tho so imma start pulling names :sas2:
:usure:

That's not what the argument was when folks were calling you out:

What stock? Who won the game? Again if bama lost that shyt don’t mean nothing

#2 on Minnesota was about to punch his jaw off.. that shyt talkin ain’t gonna get Sexton no where
Kid gonna get exposed fam I’m calling it now..

He going in the 2018? He will prob go 2nd round or not drafted at all

A lot of team GM/scouts/coaches don’t like cocky trash talking players especially if they are black.. real talk

Kid better tone that shyt down and just play
No, scouts will use this game as a reason to draft Sexton, come June you will here this phrase a lot "He's got that dog in him" and he will be a top 8 pick because of a performance like this. He's a known commodity, doing what he did last night is the stuff coaches dream of.

Ie. no quit, no backing down.
I stopped here.

He's one of the top prospects in the country, and is a projected lottery pick.
I know exactly what I’m talkin about. up this thread after the draft save the post
Put something up....

You do realize he was projected top 10 before this game?:usure:

Why you lying for?

You opened your post with "what stock?", and even stated he might not get drafted at all. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You're just making up shyt as you go along.
They were still lottery picks though.

You went from saying Collin was going at Penny because his pops wasn't supporting him :beli:
collinsextonphoto.jpg

REPCyDhv.jpg

to questioning his stock, saying he was going 2nd round or not drafted at all, to saying if he's a lotto pick he won't do shyt in the league:gucci:
Again up this post after the draft no more talking..

Let not get too disrespect with the tone breh we just here choppin it up... we will agree to disagree

You were arguing about his draft stock (he was drafted 8th overall, so you were wrong), not about what kind of a player he'd eventually be. Never mind the fact he's played less than 10 games, is only 19, and a part of a dysfunctional environment in Cleveland who just fired their coach, not exactly the right conditions to deem if he's a bust or not.

:francis:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It’s becoming increasingly clear that when you hear a Cavs veteran talk about younger players not knowing their role, or knowing how to win, or what to do on the court, they mean Sexton. Throughout the organization, the line on Sexton is that he does not “know how to play.” He doesn’t know how to defend the pick and roll. He doesn’t know how to set up teammates as a point guard. He’s playing 25 minutes a night, averaging 11.1 points and 2.2 assists (2.1 turnovers) and is shooting 22 percent from 3-point range. Against the Hornets, he had as many points (four) as fouls. He had no chance against Tony Parker.

At one point during Saturday’s game, veteran starting point guard George Hill told Sexton he’d teach him how to play defense. Only, there is little confidence in the locker room that Sexton will listen to him. Remember when I wrote during the preseason that the Cavs’ players loved Sexton? Well, that was true then. And they don’t think he’s like a bad guy now. They know he’s 19 and he only played one year of college ball. They still think he’s a nice kid. But they see his deficiencies, they know he’s going to be on the court, and they’re discouraged when after these losses, he doesn’t seem bothered by them.
Basically the opposite of Doncic. Doncic can play but everyone hates him. Sexton has a lot of talent. No question about it but if you watched Bama, you can tell he was just focus on his offense and going full Kobe.