Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Isaiah had surgery too....When he was in Cle and LA he hadn't had surgery. If that nikka is 90% back to 2017 MVP Isaiah then it's over. Nuggets gonna run shyt.
I wish he had just had the surgery after the playoffs with the Celtics. No reason to try and rush back on the court, we might have given him a big contract if healthy.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I wish he had just had the surgery after the playoffs with the Celtics. No reason to try and rush back on the court, we might have given him a big contract if healthy.

Can't blame him breh....He had 200m on the line and it's lower body....Look at D Book. nikka signed for 150m and 2 days later he gets surgery on his shooting hand

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
@funkee @Take_Note this could the beginning of the grayson Allen era

snyder's too stubborn too play him meaningful minutes or play through mistakes. he's definitely made strides defensively and is a floor spacer, but he's not getting used at all offensively like he was in preseason. I personally like him in snyder's offense, but he's not going to improve or be useful w/o meaningful/consistent minutes. was worried about this when he was drafted since they have a glut of guards. was hoping he would get san antonio, philly, or GSW where he had a clear chance to get minutes. even shytty ass atlanta he would be getting good minutes.

Last edited: