Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
True Ballmer refuses to tank. I don't mind Pat Bev and Bradley on the team but playing them together in the backcourt at the same time is a disaster. I'm positive that out of the four vets- Milos, Pat Bev, Avery, and Lou.. I see at least two of these guys getting traded by the deadline.

Yep. We have 2 pure playmakers in Milos and SGA. Why Doc doesn't alternate and have one of them on the floor with either Bradley or Bev to start is annoying. And if one of them need a break, then put in Lou.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been looking at nba basketball for 2 decades. I’ve only known basically to Cleveland team. Lebron Cavs and non-lebron Cavs. For two decades whenever Lebron hasn’t been on the Cavs they’ve basically sucked. Like top 5 lottery level suckiness. Jokers ain’t been shyt in Cleveland without Lebron since brevin knight:picard:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
kyrie looks better in a robin role

Good thing they got Tatum.

Cavs have no pride.

I know Bron is one of the GOATS but aint no way in the fukk 1 player has that much of an impact on your team

Team was built around that man so yeah I can believe it. They gettin ready for the tank wars.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Been looking at nba basketball for 2 decades. I’ve only known basically to Cleveland team. Lebron Cavs and non-lebron Cavs. For two decades whenever Lebron hasn’t been on the Cavs they’ve basically sucked. Like top 5 lottery level suckiness. Jokers ain’t been shyt in Cleveland without Lebron since brevin knight:picard:

if their record doesnt prove that Bron is an all time great, then folks are just hating