Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
beal for butler? add in some picks it could work .

but knowing thibs he gone ask for otto porter too in the trade :mjlol:
Butler doesn't want to be in Washington. They already spoke to Minny and Butler's reps. Butler reps was like, hell naw, he don't want to be in Washington. Besides, Beal is not on the block. He is the one player Washington doesn't want to move at all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i don't want to give kemba the mike conley max :manny: simple as that
But MJ does. MJ wants to pay Kemba. That's pretty much the hot take around the league. I don't know if it's the max but I bet it's close. If not, someone like the Suns will.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
But MJ does. MJ wants to pay Kemba. That's pretty much the hot take around the league. I don't know if it's the max but I bet it's close. If not, someone like the Suns will.
they should pay him for as long as he's living

let the rest if the franchise work for free

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Wall is such a bytch ass nikka. Just letting Westbrook completely torch his ass while he's on his emo passive steez not even trying to create a spark.
At this point it's time to consider what gortat was saying
The team is less talented without Wall but a much better team .
I dunno why but I mean they are clearly regressing in a LeBron less east. Already surpassed by raptors Celtics and 76ers
Wonder what JW trade value is ? Off of a Max contract .Beal has more value .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@LurkMoar @*DalMem* @dtownreppin214 :dahell: going on? Word is vets are freezing Luka out the offense and DSJ cant stand em. fukk going on over there?
i haven't heard about the DSJ part, where did you hear that?

the other part about vets freezing him out is fans on social media overreacting to luka kinda giving DJ the side eye a couple of times the last few games on the offensive end. then you add that play yesterday where DJ jumped over his back for a basic rebound and people starting to creative narratives that luka has an ego, DJ don't fukk with him, yada yada yada. this what happens when you underachieve in your first 9 games versus fairly easy competition.

what i've heard from beat writers is that DJ has established himself as a leader in the locker room and that luka is a really shy humble kid. nothing to see here.