Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hope the Suns don't trade for Wall but I could see the Suns owner doing it.

I don't think Wall would be a good influence for Booker, Ayton, and the rest of the young players.

Plus Wall and Booker's big contracts start next season :francis:
My peoples is saying John contract is Joakim Noah/Deng status. Washington fukked themselves with that one

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Except the Grizzlies were old then they decided to keep the core together. Barring injuries, had they signed someone like Barnes instead of Parsons, they would still be a top seed in the west.
Their stars are still stars as well and play great team ball. Memphis has always been a playoff team if Gasol and Conley are healthy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
they gotta trade either wall or beal man :francis:
It would have to be Beal but Beal can be so much better in another system that it would be a terrible move for Washington. I guess Porter but he can be much better in another system as well. They fukked themselves if they gave Wall 28 mil per. But they gave him 44 million per season. They beyond fukked up. My guess is their gonna tank by midseason and just try to land Zion and try again next year with Wall, Zion, Beal and Porter Jr.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
My peoples is saying John contract is Joakim Noah/Deng status. Washington fukked themselves with that one

I would rather have the Suns sit the senior citizens and just play the young guys. Let them learn on the job.

Then in the offseason take the BPA in the draft. They need all the talent they can get.

Then go after Rondo/Rubio/Pat Beverly in FA.

I just don't think Wall would check his ego and would probably ignore Booker and Ayton in the offense so he could jack up shots.