Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oladipo gonna have a chance to win MVP this year. I don't see how anyone in the East is stopping him and this Pacer team is a nightmare to guard and they defend extremely well and their bench is pretty good.

Daps
Oladipo gonna have a chance to win MVP this year. I don't see how anyone in the East is stopping him and this Pacer team is a nightmare to guard and they defend extremely well and their bench is pretty good.
Pacers will either be mediocre or really shock the league this season.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He did/does, but he can't break his inhibitions. He has the tools, just doesn't know how to utilize them properly, and most probably never will.

:manny:
He doesn't have Wall's skills, mentality, and consistency. That said, Mudiay is one of those players who just needs a year in the G-League and the right fit when back in the NBA to reach his potential. It's always harder for bigger PG's in the NBA. It always takes them more years but it's unfair to compare him to Wall. Wall has so much advanced skill. Wall look mundane to CP3, Curry or someone like that in terms of skills but for a big guard, he's pretty damn amazing. Same with young Rose.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Pacers will either be mediocre or really shock the league this season.
I don't think them winning 60 plus games as shocking. A lot of young players on their team keep tremendously improve each year. McMillian is getting his rep back as a damn good coach.

Right now, the East is a 5 team race of the Celtics, Pacers, Raptors, Bucks and Sixers. Wiz on the outside looking in

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bender, Chriss, Ulis. The Suns 2016 draft doesn't look too good in hindsight.
It wasn't a strong draft in general. I mean T. Prince is literally the best pick after the top 10 and within the top 10, you got Murray, Brown, Simmons and Ingram but Simmons is the only transcendent star.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MVP might be a stretch but I think some people are definitely underestimating Indy. They had a 50+ win pace last year when Oladipo played.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The biggest issue I see with Sac is they play selfish. Bagley is the most selfless player