Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
LeGM should trade for Dennis Smith Jr.

DJ3Ps5qV4AAdaWO.jpg

bil-dsmith-jr.jpg

He's not good enough of a shooter to be a point guard on a LeBron team. He's improving and getting better but he's not ready yet for that kind of responsibility. Plus I like his fit on the Mavs, he has enough free reign to really figure himself out.

If he can just master the elbow and passing out of the P&R he's an all-star.

Daps
47 is my personal prediction.

They’ll figure it out. The main problem is closing these close games
They're currently 2-5, that means they'll have to go 45-29 over their remaining 74 games, and this isn't taking into account they have to play GS four times, have multiple 5/6 game stretches on the road, and will have games where they're off against subpar competition and don't have the talent to make up for it.

Unless they shake up the roster, they have little to no chance of reaching 47 wins.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They're currently 2-5, that means they'll have to go 45-29 over their remaining 74 games, and this isn't taking into account they have to play GS four times, have multiple 5/6 game stretches on the road, and will have games where they're off against subpar competition and don't have the talent to make up for it.

Unless they shake up the roster, they have little to no chance of reaching 47 wins.

I feel you i pretty much know their schedule (it escaped me how many times they play GS but its not surprising) I think their capable of putting it together.

NONE of the games they’ve lost so far were out reach by any means. What we’re looking at (in my opinion) is Lebron trying to fuse “Bron Ball” as its been called, with a more measured version of what the younger guys did last year. They don’t have a full identity as a team quite yet. Once Bron, Walton, and Ball/Kuzma/Ingram figure out what this team’s basketball identity is they’ll be fine. Add in a focused Lance (which we’ve seen can be a game changer/spark) and you’ve got a squad capable of being very dangerous.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
So, many teams have figured out how to beat zone defense, half-court pressure, weak side traps, etc..Teams have cracked the defensive schemes by acquiring multifaceted scorers, employing sophisticated offensive schemes and increasing the pace. The offense output has caught up with the defense. The NBA players are playing like the old school players of the 70s and 80s. The ball is moving and the pace is faster. It's hard for teams to set up a defensive scheme when the offensive is on the run for an easy score.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So, many teams have figured out how to beat zone defense, half-court pressure, weak side traps, etc..Teams have cracked the defensive schemes by acquiring multifaceted scorers, employing sophisticated offensive schemes and increasing the pace. The offense output has caught up with the defense. The NBA players are playing like the old school players of the 70s and 80s. The ball is moving and the pace is faster. It's hard for teams to set up a defensive scheme when the offensive is on the run for an easy score.
It’s too hard to look at what’s occurring as the offense hitting its zenith in evolving past the continued defensive growth from those times (or using any logic at all)

Easier to just say “b-b-but defenders p*ssy these days”. I’d admit the NBA caters to the offender in the same way it used to cater to the defender decades ago, but much like the NFL during ~2012-2016ish the offensive game would be flourishing even without the extra help due to the changes in philosophy