Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I feel so much more confident with Melo taking that pump fake three versus Ariza :ehh:

It's an easy plug and play. Between that and the other play where he made the long two and apologized, the system simplifies what Melo has to do. Against the majority of the teams he's going to get a lot of open looks off the first pass or off the ensuing pump fake and dribble. He just has to be able to hit those open shots.

One thing we didn't see that i was/am expecting is some PnR between Melo/CP3 and if they have Melo pin down the switched on smaller defender for some post-ups.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's an easy plug and play. Between that and the other play where he made the long two and apologized, the system simplifies what Melo has to do. Against the majority of the teams he's going to get a lot of open looks off the first pass or off the ensuing pump fake and dribble. He just has to be able to hit those open shots.

One thing we didn't see that i was/am expecting is some PnR between Melo/CP3 and if they have Melo pin down the switched on smaller defender for some post-ups.
Yeah I was talking about it, but the difference between harden and Westbrook is harden simplifies the game more for his team. He makes the game easier for his teammates. They just have to wait for it. Melo is already benefiting from this. CP3 takes it to another level of making the game simple for his teammates, much higher than Harden and westbrook. Melo and cp3 have chemistry. I see why they want to bring Melo is the bench when cp3 comes back into the game.