Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The Spurs having the worst defense in the league isn't surprising given that they're starting Derozan + Forbes and playing Mills heavy minutes with them but it's still shocking to see a Spurs defense this bad.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Deandre Ayton goes 7-7 from the field on a variety of shots...post moves...and J's.

His mid range is automatic already.......But these Suns scrubs would rather go one on one and play hero ball.

Ayton should've had about 12-15 FGA's that half.Especially with no Booker.....But man, that 2nd Q made me look at Ayton in

a whole different light.I've been saying he didn't have any fire, but I saw him start yelling at niccaz and playing angry.

Looked unstoppable.I'm t the point where I'm ready to trade everybody and just build around Ayton.His game is

smooth, under control, and highly efficient.If he keeps playing with fire, MAN!! This dude might be the next great big

Ayton makes the right plays offensively most of the time. He doesn't force things and lets the game come to him. Very good passer for a big. Almost too unselfish at times.

As good as he's looked, he'll look even better when he can play with a point guard who can get him the ball more consistently.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Deandre Ayton goes 7-7 from the field on a variety of shots...post moves...and J's.

His mid range is automatic already.......But these Suns scrubs would rather go one on one and play hero ball.

Ayton should've had about 12-15 FGA's that half.Especially with no Booker.....But man, that 2nd Q made me look at Ayton in

a whole different light.I've been saying he didn't have any fire, but I saw him start yelling at niccaz and playing angry.

Looked unstoppable.I'm t the point where I'm ready to trade everybody and just build around Ayton.His game is

smooth, under control, and highly efficient.If he keeps playing with fire, MAN!! This dude might be the next great big

Ayton, Booker, Bridges, and Okobo are the only players I would keep. Warren if he is okay being a 6th man.

The rest can go.