Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's good to see Fultz be over the yips he had. This kid always was a good jump shooter so I expected him to get over it. Just wasn't a good look last season.

Has Simmons taken a jump shot in a preseason game yet?

baker928

Pro
Daps
Hot take western conference final standings

1. GS
2. HOU
3. OKC
4. DEN
5. SA
6. UTA
7. LAL
8. POR

*MIN (not sure about them until Butler situation is resolved)

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Shams interviewing Klay:

Shams Charania's 1-on-1 With Klay Thompson - Stadium

50/40/90

Shot out to Mark Jackson...

"I know what it means to be the leader, the captain, the stat-stuffer and all that. But I don't think this is Steph's team, I don't think this is KD's team, I don't think this is Draymond's team, my team, Andre, Coach Kerr. I think this is our team because without each one of us, we lose a huge part of this team. I think we all understand that.

"I've been to the mountaintop. I know what it feels like to win and win with some of your best friends. And that's why it would be hard for me to leave just because I've put so much blood, sweat and tears in this building and with this franchise. I've had my ups and downs but I couldn't imagine myself being somewhere else.

I heard John Stockton have a quote once actually about basketball being such a team sport and not getting caught up in that stuff.

"That really resonated with me. If one of the greatest point guards ever thinks that, then I'm gonna take that same mindset ... I just really want to be the best team we can be because I think that means so much more than being the best player at your position.

"If you can be a part of a team that wins championships, you'll be a legend in your respective city and be able to have an impact beyond basketball, and that's what my goal is."

r7abVzK.png

@MooseMouthMthafuga, Klay shouts out Book at the end of this...."...he's better than I was at his age..."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shams interviewing Klay:

Shams Charania's 1-on-1 With Klay Thompson - Stadium

r7abVzK.png

@MooseMouthMthafuga, Klay shouts out Book at the end of this...."...he's better than I was at his age..."

Only because Booker is a superior shot creator.Booker's actually a ISO shooter/slasher.

As crazy as it may sound, he's more similar to a young Paul Pierce than he is Klay IMO.

I say Pierce because he was an ISO shooter/slasher in a similar CRAFTY way.

Book might not be ultra athletic, but he's deceptively quick/strong.He has a knack for

creating space to get his shot off.I'm not saying he IS a young Paul Pierce...just saying

he's more similar to Piru P than Klay

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Only because Booker is a superior shot creator.Booker's actually a ISO shooter/slasher.

As crazy as it may sound, he's more similar to a young Paul Pierce than he is Klay IMO.

I say Pierce because he was an ISO shooter/slasher in a similar CRAFTY way.

Book might not be ultra athletic, but he's deceptively quick/strong.He has a knack for

creating space to get his shot off.I'm not saying he IS a young Paul Pierce...just saying

he's more similar to Piru P than Klay
Booker and Klay ain't got too much in common at all outside of their frame and being lightskin shooters

Booker is one of the better PnR guards in the league and Klay.... shyt, if you make him dribble at all you're probably well into a great defensive stand against GS