Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stevens doesn’t know what to do with his rotations

Traditionally, it takes a while for his rotations to become set. Last season where the Celtics came out guns blazing was the anomaly. Usually they start off relatively slow, he tinkers with lineups a lot and then they hit their stride around January.

Their defense has been dominant thus far and it’s only a matter of time before shots they normally make start to fall. The Celtics will be fine.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
DqZu5dUXQAAK5i-

Exactly why KD left.

:scust:

One of these Thunder national tv games is gonna end with Russ bricking the game away, then Adams goes to dap him up but lays him out and slams him through the broadcst table, and fades to black with the logo in the corner and C Webb yelling "WHY STEVEN WHY?!?"

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
:scust:

One of these Thunder national tv games is gonna end with Russ bricking the game away, then Adams goes to dap him up but lays him out and slams him through the broadcst table, and fades to black with the logo in the corner and C Webb yelling "STEVEN ADAMS SAID, " I KNOW HE HAS A FAMILY I DONT CARE IF HE HAS A FAMILY!" AS HE SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE!"

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

The next NBA game opens with Steven sitting backwards in a metal folding chair at center court with the house lights dimmed, cutting a promo about how he didn't turn his back on OKC, OKC turned its back on him

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Lakers have immediately become my Western Conference squad.

Lebron's a bytch, but Magic, Lance, and Rondo are 3 of my favorite players ever and it's #BBB all day. :wow:

:jawalrus: My nikkas got the season poppin already

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One of these Thunder national tv games is gonna end with Russ bricking the game away, then Adams goes to dap him up but lays him out and slams him through the broadcst table, and fades to black with the logo in the corner and C Webb yelling "WHY STEVEN WHY?!?"

One of these Thunder national tv games is gonna end with Russ bricking the game away, then Adams goes to dap him up but lays him out and slams him through the broadcst table, and fades to black with the logo in the corner and C Webb yelling "STEVEN ADAMS SAID, " I KNOW HE HAS A FAMILY I DONT CARE IF HE HAS A FAMILY!" AS HE SLAMS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE!"

:mjlol: