Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I said it when Boston signed Hayward, I didn't understand what they were doing after drafting Tatum and Brown. I feel even stronger about it now with the way this season has started. They might figure it out because Stevens is a wizard, but their starting lineup basically has four guys doing the same thing and they're incredibly undersized. It's tough to have balance with their current rotation.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Clifford'll get fired from here, get a job some place else.
its like a cycle.
:francis:

then Nas comes in like, "the du rags are back fitted caps snorkels and furs..."
:ahh:

:noreha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it when Boston signed Hayward, I didn't understand what they were doing after drafting Tatum and Brown. I feel even stronger about it now with the way this season has started. They might figure it out because Stevens is a wizard, but their starting lineup basically has four guys doing the same thing and they're incredibly undersized. It's tough to have balance with their current rotation.
Which is why I say the wave of "positionless basketball" is a farce and will never win shyt.

Having a 4 or 5 guys starting that are 6'8"-'6-9" that do the same thing is a detriment...I dont give damn what the geeks and "progressive" minds say.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They hedged their bets with Tatum and Brown and underestimated how good they could be this soon.

That, and in a perfect world, Tatum and Brown woulda never been there to begin with if they could have convinced NO to trade Davis

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im getting rid of Little Mountain and rollin with Eric Sermons homeboy.
fukk it.
:lolbron:

Daps
Which is why I say the wave of "positionless basketball" is a farce and will never win shyt.

Having a 4 or 5 guys starting that are 6'8"-'6-9" that do the same thing is a detriment...I dont give damn what the geeks and "progressive" minds say.
It's not a "wave", it's what the league will forever be from now on - players that aren't marginalized by the traditional roles of a position. That doesn't mean you don't need height/size and specific roles to win.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me @Regular_P nik is about to get paid next season.

Can't believe how efficient and consistent this cat is.

I've said it numerous times on here that he was the best player to go through Michigan during their resurgence. I thought he was a lock to be a solid pro. He's bigger and more talented than JJ Redikk. He could handle the rock, distribute and shoot off the dribble in college on top of being a great catch and shoot guy.

Maybe Portland and the Lillard effect is what he needed to get right in the pros. I'm just glad to see him finally playing well, though it still is very early.

^^ all this right here. He’s got the game to be a pro for a really long time.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
The best 5 man units in the league :mjgrin:

FvjWAWN.jpg

how????? they told me AD hates NOLA and wants to be in LA so he can be in the shadow of Lebron and ESPN quest to put him ahead of all the all time greats