Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Memphis is trash

don't let last year fool you cuz conley was hurt

They been in the playoffs every year before that.

And I said 4 out of those 5.....There is still 3 other teams that will miss it if you think memphis is one of em

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This quote from Dwayne Casey:russ:

"He's playing at a high level right now," Pistons coach Dwane Casey said. "Offensively and defensively, he's out there talking and making decisions, communicating. He's playing great. Of all the great players I've worked with, Dirk [Nowitzki], Kyle Lowry, Kevin Garnett, Shawn Kemp, all those guys, he's playing at that high level right now."

Daps
Giannis started out hot last season as well.
And he continued to play "hot" for almost the entire season. Kemba did not. Plus, Giannis was more dominant in general. What exactly are you getting at?
And AD is to fragile to sustain this performance all season.
Except AD's been playing at this level for 2-3 seasons now (75 games in '17/'18, and 75 games in '16/'17), even despite his laundry list of injuries. I don't quite understand why you quoted that post of mine when Kemba is 28, less consistent, less dominant, plays on a worse team, and is less likely to get the machine to generate and push an MVP narrative for him, than the two aforementioned.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Good luck with people noticing yours :umad:
DqRqtLGVAAAuagE

:russ:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This quote from Dwayne Casey:russ:

"He's playing at a high level right now," Pistons coach Dwane Casey said. "Offensively and defensively, he's out there talking and making decisions, communicating. He's playing great. Of all the great players I've worked with, Dirk [Nowitzki], Kyle Lowry, Kevin Garnett, Shawn Kemp, all those guys, he's playing at that high level right now."

He mentioned Lowry but not DeRozan :mjlit: