Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
LeBron seems to be going through one of those phases where his shot is broken and to make matters worse, this Lakers team doesn't have the spacing to allow him to drive to the basket at will.

Hes not a natural shooter, this is what people were talking about when we were saying the Lakers dont have enough shooters.

Its not that you dont have nikkas that can shoot, you dont have shooters. Lebron, kuzma, ingram, etc CAN shoot. They arent shooters tho, and when you have a bunch of non shooters the spacing gets all fukked up.

2nd round ceiling team

Daps
Hey @Gil Scott-Heroin I'm not an aut*tstic cretin like you so I'll give credit where credit is due; your boy Jabari Porker actually managed to shoot greater than 35% from the field and 25% from 3 tonight so a big congrats to him.... too bad that for all those shots him and Lavine made tonight they surrendered and then some on the other end in the form of wide open look after wide open look for the Mavs. No one cares how pretty your jumper mechanics are, how much talent and hype you entered the league with, or how many shots you can make with a green light if your production doesn't translate to wins (not even against lottery teams...) and the buckets you make you just give up on the other end, with mediocre if not straight up zero (in the case of Jabari) resistance to boot.
Basketball doesn't work like that.

Why does the obvious need to be stated the Bulls as a squad are bad; you've gotta be extra slow to not see that it doesn't matter how well you play, or how great you are, if the right balance of pieces aren't there, the team isn't going to win. Stating shyt like "if your production doesn't translate to wins" is some generic, mindless, NCM-prosthelytize analysis that shows you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. To make matters worse you're propping up a garbage man role player who comes off the bench in Randle, over a legit #1/#2 option in LaVine, as if he has an equal role, importance and influence on his team, and the same balance of surrounding talent, ability, and coaching.

Going by your logic - LeBron ain't shyt anymore either because his "production doesn't translate to wins". I guess you'd take Randle over him, right?

But I guess you're going to ignore that Randle has been on the Lakers over the last 3-4 seasons and they've consistently had one of the worst records in the league. bu-bu-but if your production doesn't translate to wins....

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The Warriors are just having fun out there. Ayton was getting killed in the 1st quarter. Looks like he's struggling in this road trip. The Nuggets gave him problems too.

TJ Warren's looking like the best Sun on the floor right now