2.Westbrook
3.CP
4.Lillard
5.Wall
6.Lowry
7.Kemba
8.Kyrie

:stopitslime:
I respect your list breh but john wall is starting to get overrated and arrogant. What has this nikka proven? I would want lowry /kemba taking the game clutch tie/win not john wall. do you agree? i feel they put everything on the line and i can trust them. Wall team is good enough to go deep in the playoffs in the east but he has not. He got beat by isaiah thomas led team in game 7 and thats no knock to IT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Where do y’all rate Kemba Walker at far as PG’s go?
Top 2 handles.

Overall ahead of wall. Somewhere close to Lillard.

Wall had a tough year last year and need to see him and shake it off.

He's behind Steph, russ, and a healthy Kyrie/cp3

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I respect your list breh but john wall is starting to get overrated and arrogant. What has this nikka proven? I would want lowry /kemba taking the game clutch tie/win not john wall. do you agree? i feel they put everything on the line and i can trust them. Wall team is good enough to go deep in the playoffs in the east but he has not. He got beat by isaiah thomas led team in game 7 and thats no knock to IT

Same with Kyrie.

At least Wall has been the Wizards best player and led them to the playoffs as the top option,Kyrie hasn’t done anything as the face of any team whatsoever

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
D-muthafukkin Rose. Stop playin him like an off guard, put the ball in his hands and let him run point guard like he's supposed to.

346lvo7.jpg