Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lakers roster management was cool when we was fukkin around but adding Lance (IDGAF what LeBron said), retaining KCP (IDGAF what Rich Paul said), and adding Beasley to be a small ball 5, then denoting Kuzma as your other small ball 5

I cant think of anything worse than that train of thought. I watched like 20 sum games last year and every time I shut it off early, itd usually be because KCP is a SIEGE. Dude is one of the worst offensive players I HAVE SEEN. I know he could shoot in Detroit but the sample size showing he left the 3 in the D is soooo fukking yuge. If you give this roster one Seth Curry esque knockdown shooter from outside that could also play offball (like Seth Curry) and get literally anybody as a big to supplant asthmcgee when he gotta come out, this roster is probably 2x as good off rip. Hearing the announcers describe what I thought this team was gonna have to be, a god tier transition/slashing team to make up for having no shooting, makes the reality so much bleaker

I still think they making the offs, but they not gonna survive much longer than that until they get a real big and find someone outside of Kuz and Hart that can shoot a ball. I know Ingram got potential but his mechanics arent consistent for an entire game. Svi gone have to be 2011 Mike Miller for these nikkas basically

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Dp1Av1GWwAAJbdo.jpg

:francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lakers roster management was cool when we was fukkin around but adding Lance (IDGAF what LeBron said), retaining KCP (IDGAF what Rich Paul said), and adding Beasley to be a small ball 5, then denoting Kuzma as your other small ball 5

I cant think of anything worse than that train of thought. I watched like 20 sum games last year and every time I shut it off early, itd usually be because KCP is a SIEGE. Dude is one of the worst offensive players I HAVE SEEN. I know he could shoot in Detroit but the sample size showing he left the 3 in the D is soooo fukking yuge. If you give this roster one Seth Curry esque knockdown shooter from outside that could also play offball (like Seth Curry) and get literally anybody as a big to supplant asthmcgee when he gotta come out, this roster is probably 2x as good off rip. Hearing the announcers describe what I thought this team was gonna have to be, a god tier transition/slashing team to make up for having no shooting, makes the reality so much bleaker

I still think they making the offs, but they not gonna survive much longer than that until they get a real big and find someone outside of Kuz and Hart that can shoot a ball. I know Ingram got potential but his mechanics arent consistent for an entire game. Svi gone have to be 2011 Mike Miller for these nikkas basically
Really hope we can get rid of them before deadline. It was a fun idea but there were so many better fits. And now we are gonna force Rondo to start and stump Lonzo's development.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I still think they making the offs, but they not gonna survive much longer than that until they get a real big and find someone outside of Kuz and Hart that can shoot a ball. I know Ingram got potential but his mechanics arent consistent for an entire game. Svi gone have to be 2011 Mike Miller for these basically
KCP turned down 80 million from Detroit listening to Rich Paul and ended up getting a wink-wink deal from the Lakers to help get Lebron there. The only reason he’s playing is because Klutch/Lebron have to somehow rectify not getting him a bigger deal. They might as well trade him because he ain’t never making that money back up.

He is hands down the worst starting SG in the league. Not even close