Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not willing to give up on Fultz after 18 games. I'm sorry but I still believe......even if it's not with the 76ers.
He won’t be any good there because Ben Simmons doesn’t let anyone else do anything except Embiid. Playing him with second team guys doesn’t work because they suck. He’s headed for Anthony Bennett status if they don’t figure something out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He won’t be any good there because Ben Simmons doesn’t let anyone else do anything except Embiid. Playing him with second team guys doesn’t work because they suck. He’s headed for Anthony Bennett status if they don’t figure something out
Brett should've got fired last year for real...

That late season hot streak from those shooters going lights out saved his job.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The Fultz/Tatum trade will go down as the worst trade since the Louisiana Purchase. Boston gon end up with Tatum and Zion Williamson in exchange for Fultz bum ass.
Don't forget about the Nets/Celtics trade that was just as bad. Why these stupid ass teams, mind included, keep helping Boston...I'll never know. I'm just glad we were able to draft De'Aaron Fox. He's gonna be elite.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Philly is going to learn the hard way Ben Simmons is not a point guard. They’ll never beat any top teams going with this lineup
Philly should try to run their offense thru the high post more with Simmons and Embiid at the elbows similar to how Sacramento used Webber and Vlade. It would allow Fultz more freedom and teams can't sag off Simmons from the elbow like they can at the top of the key.