Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bro all CP3 had to do was sign for 152m instead of 160m and they could have kept ariza :russ:

Now the rockets will never win a ring
gotta get that bag at all costs IG, but its a damn shame that CP0 who seemed to be chasing a ring contender for about a decade now, his contract will directly be the reason their defense fell apart. I dont think he shoulda changed a thing but theres no way he signed that contract thinking theyd be able to keep their core

imma keep it 100 @CHICAGO and you know I'm a D Rose stan..... but he's finished. This might be his last season in the NBA. Thibs tried to revive his career but it's a wrap.
I blamed his bad finishing on no calls for the longest last season but even tho he looked solid in preseason, some of the looks he was missing today were :mjlol: Ill give him that caveat that Jimmy (who played like 33 minutes) and DeRozan (also was the core of the offense) both had some easy awful misses. but like you said, Derrick depends on finishing to get his offense going and if he cant make any semi-contested layups, aint really no reason to keep him. he over closed out like 3 or 4 times down the stretch too (something he does often is play himself out of position trying to get squared up I noticed)