Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!

sabolaugh_zpsf0ac8e4e.gif

ain't nobody buyin that shyt

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is Wade going to retire after this season? He's missing a lot of games this season for "resting" purposes

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On some real shyt, Conley is deserving of an All Star spot. How many PG's can literally control and dictate the pace and the way a basketball game is played? :ohhh: He is still one of the best defensive PG's in the game and is still improving somehow too. :leon:

Daps
Breh, I'm going off the eye test. Jump shooting teams always run into trouble vs. teams like MEM and IND in the postseason that will take away those easy buckets and force you in the half court.

OKC has gotten better in the half court no doubt but a nikka like Ibaka shooting 3s from the corners rather than having a low post threat is a hinderance.

It's one of the reasons OKC would never beat MIA in the Finals as currently constructed.
I wouldn't exactly classify OKC as a jump shooting team (yes Ibaka isn't the greatest low post presence) but KD and Westbrook get to the rack better than every single duo in the league. OKC have no problem playing in the halfcourt - Ibaka been shooting 55% since Westbrook has been out + before his injury they were quietly becoming one of the best PNP/PNR combos in the league. OKC have every chance of beating Miami: Durant's reaching the peak of his powers, Westbrook is continuing to get better, Ibaka progressing and their supporting cast can hold their weight against Miami's too (which will no doubt be the difference, once the spines nullify each other).

Pacers actually having wing scoring to go along with their defense, Memphis doesn't.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
On some real shyt, Conley is deserving of an All Star spot. How many PG's can literally control and dictate the pace and the way a basketball game is played? :ohhh: He is still one of the best defensive PG's in the game and is still improving somehow too. :leon:
Rubio?:mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
why? Wizards fans want to tank so Grunfeld can get fired.

I just don't think you have any legitimate pieces, except Wall. Beal will fall down the SG totem pole when these next 2-3 draft classes come into the league.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I just don't think you have any legitimate pieces, except Wall. Beal will fall down the SG totem pole when these next 2-3 draft classes come into the league.

Beal's only 20, I think he's going to be real good but he isn't that good right now. We need a coach with a real system

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Beal's only 20, I think he's going to be real good but he isn't that good right now. We need a coach with a real system

There are about 10-15 SGs coming into the league over the next year or two who look better imo

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As long as he still has that jumpshot he'll be fine.

He has one of the best jumpers in the league and he's 20 years old.