Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i've seen the last 2 memphis games (vs the rockets) and i'm now watching them against portland.. wow.

Grizz fans, your squad all of a sudden seems not just better (with gasol back obviously) but actually smarter than I remember them being last may. In last years playoffs i was sayin how ur squad was legit but that they just had a buncha idiots surrounding zbo/gasol when it came to late game situations (if not in general) and thats why the spurs embarrassed them with the execution in the wcfs. But yall seem to be on some next level shyt with this cohesion. If yall continue on this path, then u gonna be scaring some top seeded mofos come playoff time (assuming its too late to get to the 4-5 seeds)

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
case in point, even as portland tried to make a mini run at the half, the grizz players kept their composure and made a point to force feed it into zbo/gasol to dead the run... even on broken plays their perimeter players passed up on ignorant jump shots and still looked to their bigs to repost. thats the type of shyt that was missing for them last year imo

Daps
Reppin
California
If Memphis gets back to how they were in the Playoffs when they were banging it out with the Thunder a couple ago, things are gonna get really really NASTY in the Western first round.

They need to simulate the East and just roll with the Western playoffs.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
case in point, even as portland tried to make a mini run at the half, the grizz players kept their composure and made a point to force feed it into zbo/gasol to dead the run... even on broken plays their perimeter players passed up on ignorant jump shots and still looked to their bigs to repost. thats the type of shyt that was missing for them last year imo

James Johnson and Courtney Lee have been huge.

Joerger is also growing as a coach