Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
denver is making a big mistake if they trade faried. George Karl was right that faried and mcgee can't play together. but id rather trade mcgee than faried.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the hell are you talking about his defense, when Harden is one of the worst defenders in the league?
Log off.
Why is Harden always on your mind. SMH. I'm convinced you bet big money on the Heat-Thunder series and blame Harden for it. It's no healthy for a person to such disdain for another person on the level you have it for Harden. Especially for a person, who isn't even a fN of any nba team.

Daps
Why is Harden always on your mind. SMH. I'm convinced you bet big money on the Heat-Thunder series and blame Harden for it. It's no healthy for a person to such disdain for another person on the level you have it for Harden. Especially for a person, who isn't even a fN of any nba team.
Nah breh, I actually came up big on that series. Thanks to Harden's help.

nikka do you see me attacking his personal life and family? No you don't. My critiques are strictly to do with his dolphin-toothed ass game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, I actually came up big on that series. Thanks to Harden's help.

nikka do you see me attacking his personal life and family? No you don't. My critiques are strictly to do with his dolphin-toothed ass game.
Nigguh you bring his name up in conversation. That has no relevance to him

Daps
Nigguh you bring his name up in conversation. That has no relevance to him
Yes it does.

Dude said Westbrook was the most overrated player in the league, I corrected him by stating who the 'most overrated player' REALLY was. It wasn't like we was eating tuna sandwiches and I said mid-conversation, "Hey, don't you think this fish on the can looks like James Harden?".

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Denver Nuggets have put out targeted trade feelers on Kenneth Faried to gauge his value, according to multiple sources around the NBA.

The Nuggets have demanded a very good return for Faried.

Faried averaged 11 points and 9.2 rebounds last season, winning the MVP award of the Rookie-Sophomore Game at All-Star Weekend.

The Nuggets, for their part, deny they have put Faried's name out there at all.
:whoo: How the did Simmons know about this? :youngsabo: Brian Shaw like you can't play the triangle and can't shoot that jumper. :ufdup: :mjpls:

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
7 more days
pxNCNq8.png
pxNCNq8.png