Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Plenty of nights I'd shyt on lil Zeke but DWill cost us that game. IT and MT killed it and this fool gotta foul PG AND go into the lane bull rushing/getting blocked while IT in the corner for 3.

This squad gotta be smarter now because it's clear this group of guys can beat anyone any night
:what: That shyt is disrespectful to the real Isiah Thomas :camby:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
His lack of size to be able to provide defense is the only thing that hurts him. If he was 6'3 with MCW length he would be in top PG discussions.

I understand his limitations but dude is still very young and very talented. Maybe he'll never be a top 3 elite PG due to his lack of size, but to say he's not a worthy starter with the year he's having is kinda wild.

I really didn't like the Rudy Gay deal to be honest.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I understand his limitations but dude is still very young and very talented. Maybe he'll never be a top 3 elite PG due to his lack of size, but to say he's not a worthy starter with the year he's having is kinda wild.

I really didn't like the Rudy Gay deal to be honest.
His stupid teenwolf blackhole mentality is a bigger reason why he needs to come off the bench than his size.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
His stupid teenwolf blackhole mentality is a bigger reason why he needs to come off the bench than his size.

Teen wolf? As in the show on MTV? That's my show, but I don't get the comparison.

You don't think his shot selection/decision making can be worked on considering the talent?

Do you think Isaiah Thomas is a part of the reason why they're losing, or is he a part of the reason why they're more competitive than they've been in a long time?

Maybe both...

Daps
Reppin
California

Ima neg you for making me agree wit you but you right.

He has that "gimmie more" attitude regardless whether he notices someone else with the hot hand or not.

Him being the last pick in the draft REALLY put him in a different mindstate.