Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Sacramento's got fatal flaws. They are horrible on D cuz no one protects the rim. Thornton and Thomas took more than half their shots cuz Cousins is the only player they have on the inside and he wasn't there. They blew a pick on Thomas Robinson when Drummond would have solved both of these problems. And if he didn't, they would just continue to be horrible. Indiana just kept killin em inside in OT.

IT is a bench player, a really good one, but they need a real starting PG as well.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
That's why some of us say he'd be better off the bench, nikka got a bad habbit waving off everybody and trying to iso. I hate that shyt. Especially since Thorton was so fukkin' hot for like the first time all year.

Plenty of nights I'd shyt on lil Zeke but DWill cost us that game. IT and MT killed it and this fool gotta foul PG AND go into the lane bull rushing/getting blocked while IT in the corner for 3.

This squad gotta be smarter now because it's clear this group of guys can beat anyone any night

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
That's why some of us say he'd be better off the bench, nikka got a bad habbit waving off everybody and trying to iso. I hate that shyt. Especially since Thorton was so fukkin' hot for like the first time all year.

Word, you want him to have that mentality with the rock but then you need a real starting PG for him to play behind.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Sacramento's got fatal flaws. They are horrible on D cuz no one protects the rim. Thornton and Thomas took more than half their shots cuz Cousins is the only player they have on the inside and he wasn't there. They blew a pick on Thomas Robinson when Drummond would have solved both of these problems. And if he didn't, they would just continue to be horrible. Indiana just kept killin em inside in OT.

IT is a bench player, a really good one, but they need a real starting PG as well.
Embiid come to the Kings :noah:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
If they get Embiid they might have the best frontcourt in the league in a couple of years.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Plenty of nights I'd shyt on lil Zeke but DWill cost us that game. IT and MT killed it and this fool gotta foul PG AND go into the lane bull rushing/getting blocked while IT in the corner for 3.

This squad gotta be smarter now because it's clear this group of guys can beat anyone any night
Sorry bout Caged Lion :sad:

He'll learn. It's like this is his real rookie year

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
835255910.gif