Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
How are you going to compete for championships if you aren't spending money on big free agents? Unless you draft a franchise changing player.
That's what I'm saying my nikka :mindblown: This upcoming draft will have those franchise changing players

New Orleans got over on Philly with that Holiday-Noel trade

How? Jrue Holiday was never going to be a superstar. He put up 17ppg and 8 asts on a bad team.

We got Noel, and a top 5 protected 2014 draft pick in the best draft in quite some time

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
That's what I'm saying my nikka :mindblown: This upcoming draft will have those franchise changing players

How? Jrue Holiday was never going to be a superstar. He put up 17ppg and 8 asts on a bad team.

We got Noel, and a top 5 protected 2014 draft pick in the best draft in quite some time
Holiday was an All-Star and New Orleans got to pair him with a future superstar in Anthony Davis in exchange for a player with a bad knee who's gonna miss the entire season.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
JESUS CHRIST ESPNS TOP RANKINGS IS fukkING GARBAGE. I love kyrie but top 8 the fukk?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Holiday was an All-Star and New Orleans got to pair him with a future superstar in Anthony Davis in exchange for a player with a bad knee who's gonna miss the entire season.

Holiday would not have been an all star last yr under normal circumstances, you have to remember Derek Rose was hurt all yr, John Wall was also , Deron Williams was terrible until the all star break, and Rondo was also injured. Holiday would have not been an all star that yr if those 4 were there.

And Noel doesn't have degenrative knees like Bynum/Brandon Roy, he had a acl tear which is not degenerative and you ca definately come back from it. People tear their ACL's all the time. He's only 19 years old and is projected to recover fully.

He's being held out this yr smilar to how D-Rose was last yr just as a precaution so he doesn't reaggravate his injury by coming back too soon.