Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
SHould Westbrook be able to dunk like that in this stage of his recovery? I don't want ANYTHING to fukk up his rehabilitation.
yea he should he only had stitching cleaned up he should be fine. in fact realistically he should be able to play in a few weeks.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/230332/Nerlens-Noel-Unlikely-To-Play-This-Season

Looks like Noel probably won't play this season and I'm fine with that, let him get stronger and develop his offensive game and plus it builds the anticipation for next year where we'll have possibly two lottery picks along with the Noel.:leon:

I can't imagine having a line up looking like:

PG: Carter Williams
SG: Evan Turner
SF:Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker
PF: Thaddeus Young
C: Nelens Noel

:ohlawd: And with the most cap room in the NBA :eat:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/230332/Nerlens-Noel-Unlikely-To-Play-This-Season

Looks like Noel probably won't play this season and I'm fine with that, let him get stronger and develop his offensive game and plus it builds the anticipation for next year where we'll have possibly two lottery picks along with the Noel.:leon:

I can't imagine having a line up looking like:

PG: Carter Williams
SG: Evan Turner
SF:Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker
PF: Thaddeus Young
C: Nelens Noel

:ohlawd: And with the most cap room in the NBA :eat:
Who's willingly going to want to play for Philadelphia?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Who's willingly going to want to play for Philadelphia?
Don't matter, when the money is thrown their way they'll be rushing to play here

And we really don't even need a big free agent signing anyway, I was just throwing that out there as an option on the table :manny:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Don't matter, when the money is thrown their way they'll be rushing to play here

And we really don't even need a big free agent signing anyway, I was just throwing that out there as an option on the table :manny:
How are you going to compete for championships if you aren't spending money on big free agents? Unless you draft a franchise changing player.