Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Andy's already played more games this year than he has the past 2 years this season.

LeBron would value flexibility more than commitments to stat stuffers on bad teams.

Tristan, Deng, Andy, and Irving are probably the only people he would want to stay.

Anderson is a hustle big that will be 32 this year :ld:

And I think he'd love Hawes, a center that hits the 3? :usure:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Their caps holds would be the same as what Bennett/Waiters are making, so they'd still have the ability to re-sign Deng or possibly get reunited with that no good nikka that hurt them. Sure, or Waiters could turn into Rodney Stuckey, there's always the flipside.

Thad + Hawes works for Waiters and Varejao as well, and Thad is apparently on the market :leon:

Actually the word is Thad has been pulled from the market and that Philly may be looking to keep him long term :ahh: As they should, Thad is the #1 scoring PF in the east at the moment and is an elite pick n roll defender pairing him with Noel may be. :ohlawd:

Oh and speaking of Noel .....:patrice:

Noel is a much different-looking and improved player as he gets closer to actual game action. For starters, from the time Noel started working with Wilk in March until mid-September last year, he gained 21 pounds of muscle.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...his-recovery-and-potential-return-this-season

Just imagine :wow:
A healthy much bigger Noel paired with Thad on the frontline
Ae4qrox.png
With Wiggins runnin the break, Zach Lavine in the cut like :shaq: while MCW throwin them lobs
4M5SUNZ.png

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
:what: they're 14-24 and losing to garbage ass teams like Memphis and you're acting like Im trying to ride some wave of success? GTFO :heh:
your reading comp lost.

when did I say anything about being a fan of them long-term? you'll only do that the next time they make the playoffs.

your faux hatred of the grizz of all teams is laughable. fukk off my dikk.