Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He's a passing savant, always has been. His footspeed and shooting are still was they always were though, so not sure he'll ever be a legit starter on a winning team.

Yeah he's still slow as shyt, but he looks to have improved his shot. He's shooting 43% from the field and from 3. Its still ugly as shyt and he can't create his own shot, but I don't know. He's looking kinda solid

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he's still slow as shyt, but he looks to have improved his shot. He's shooting 43% from the field and from 3. Its still ugly as shyt and he can't create his own shot, but I don't know. He's looking kinda solid

I fukks with KB heavy. He's fun to watch, he's a basketball genius in terms of seeing the floor. But PGs who can't defend or create their own shot look best on bum teams. They ride the pine on good teams.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't think it would work because the Cavs would have to re-sign both and Deng. And flirt with :troll:.

And Waiters scares me. He's the type of player you deal away at a young age and comes back to haunt you.

Their caps holds would be the same as what Bennett/Waiters are making, so they'd still have the ability to re-sign Deng or possibly get reunited with that no good nikka that hurt them. Sure, or Waiters could turn into Rodney Stuckey, there's always the flipside.

Thad + Hawes works for Waiters and Varejao as well, and Thad is apparently on the market :leon:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant: I dunno if the 76ers wanna tank that bad trading for Bennett:whoa:. Who knows though MCW might get the most out of him unlike the Cavs pointguard :youngsabo:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Their caps holds would be the same as what Bennett/Waiters are making, so they'd still have the ability to re-sign Deng or possibly get reunited with that no good nikka that hurt them. Sure, or Waiters could turn into Rodney Stuckey, there's always the flipside.

Thad + Hawes works for Waiters and Varejao as well, and Thad is apparently on the market :leon:

You gotta add in Andy's contract as well.

I think they are done making moves for now unless it's an absurd offer.

They are starting to gel and win road games. One serious injury and they will be back to the trading block.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You gotta add in Andy's contract as well.

I think they are done making moves for now unless it's an absurd offer.

They are starting to gel and win road games. One serious injury and they will be back to the trading block.

I don't know, if they are serious about trying to land Bron, they should really think about making some trades to acquire younger players that fit with him.

As for serious injuries, you mean Varejao's annual 30 game vacation?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I don't know, if they are serious about trying to land Bron, they should really think about making some trades to acquire younger players that fit with him.

As for serious injuries, you mean Varejao's annual 30 game vacation?

Andy's already played more games this year than he has the past 2 years this season.

LeBron would value flexibility more than commitments to stat stuffers on bad teams.

Tristan, Deng, Andy, and Irving are probably the only people he would want to stay.