Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:blessed: finally got another win

Serge had 17 points 17 rebounds & 3 blocks. KD had 30 points 10 rebounds & 7 assists. Lamb & Collison getting the 2 man game going. Adams adding to the list. Even old ass Fisher was knocking down shots & had 10 points.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I expected it
WnHKdFg.png

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Thats what happens when you give a team a confidence boost like the Suns gave Detroit early on. Suddenly bums and scrubs feel good about themselves and start hitting shots. Its so fukking annoying but :yeshrug: At least they made a game of it and didnt get fukking blown out. I know they were pissed to lose like that, coming all the way back to tie and then losing on TWO buzzer beaters by Josh Smith :what: Hopefully its a lesson to not let the same thing happen next time, dont give those bums an 18 pt cushion and get them feeling confident.

On the plus side, Barbosa looked 100% better than last game. He can still play, I hope they sign em after the 10 day.

FIrst half was horrendous I couldn't believe Jennings had 16 ast at halftime :what:...That constant effort that the Suns been showing this season was non-existent, DET was fastbreaking on us like crazy. The second half comeback was encouraging but fukk we love the 3 too fukkin much. It's our style of play and all but dudes need to get to the basket and try to get some free throws or something shyt.

Next game is at home against the Knicks who are actually winning games now....Melo isn't Josh Smith either dude can drop 30 on us and I'd expect it.:sadcam:
We should be able to exploit Bargnani, Amare, and Felton tho

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nigguh no you didn't. Quit it. You know damn well when y'all took that 5pt lead late I the fourth with all momentum . You though the game was yours. Then harden came in and stopped all that.
:camby:

your boy couldnt post up Kevin Seraphin, be mad about that.
yo bruh is the pick we traded protected? :lupe:
nah, we would have to trade a 2016 first... which I would not mind doing. :ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: :sadbron: I hope we don't make the playoffs so they can get the :camby:
no breh, we have to make the playoffs. No first rounder if we finish a 9th seed.

But tbh, id much rather we tank and end up with like 25 wins and be well out of it. Life will be easier. :ahh: