Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
this game is a microcosm of my Wizards supporting life.

I wonder if the Bulls are willing to trade Thibs? :ohhh:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Thats what happens when you give a team a confidence boost like the Suns gave Detroit early on. Suddenly bums and scrubs feel good about themselves and start hitting shots. Its so fukking annoying but :yeshrug: At least they made a game of it and didnt get fukking blown out. I know they were pissed to lose like that, coming all the way back to tie and then losing on TWO buzzer beaters by Josh Smith :what: Hopefully its a lesson to not let the same thing happen next time, dont give those bums an 18 pt cushion and get them feeling confident.

On the plus side, Barbosa looked 100% better than last game. He can still play, I hope they sign em after the 10 day.
See on you on Monday. :smugsteph:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I see you edited that shyt about Chandler getting y'all Monroe :lolbron:

I forgot about reading this post yesterday:

Majority of piston fans are finally starting to realize Monroe is not that good. He puts up hollow numbers, is soft, turnover prone, and disappears in the clutch. Monroe is just as bad of a defender as Jennings, and cant grab a clutch rebound to save his life. Perfect example against knicks recently, game on the line felton missed a ft and monroe gets pushed and out hustled by melo of all people. I doubt you have watched many piston games this year, your just looking at stats, which don't tell the whole story. Cheeks, monroe, smith, kcp, entire bench, dumars are all higher on the list of piston problems ahead of Jennings right now.

I need to watch more Piston games so I can make an informed decision on Monroe. :skip: :patrice: