Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would never try to build a team around Blake.He's just a Worthy to your Kareem/Magic.

Great 3rd option.

kinda in the same vein as Kevin Love.Put up monster stats, but it's robotic like.

Nuts & screws, but no glue.They don't have what it takes to be a leader and make a team come together.

Superficial talents

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
the ball moves so much better without him though. The ball was flying around the court tonight, CP reminds me of melo, the ball just sticks in his hands and the team suffers as a whole. He needs to just not dominate the ball as much.
CP was ball hawk in New Orleans, so, u not a liar

But, I'm reason EDIT: :huh: That doesn't make any sense, I meant "hearing" that he's overrated and useless like he didn't take the franchise to another level

But, well see a week or two from now

Last edited:
Daps
It's like they don't remember what the franchise use to look like before CP3 was traded there. Unless they like seeing a flashy, athletic team that doesn't win.
You're failing to see the point.

Plus let's not act like this squad doesn't have more talent than 90% of the teams in the West (disregarding each team's best player).

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I don't really see it as a converted SG, but I've said for the last 3-4 years that the PG needs to be able to have SG skillset: either shooting or slashing ability and/or elite athleticism.

It seems the majority are now are in favor of it too, whereas not too long ago it was looked as blasphemous.......
PG needs to be able to run the offense and distribute. All that extra shyt is just icing.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Says who though? This traditional fix on what a PG is suppose to do? :heh:
Says me
boss-png.998