Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
his passing is :banderas:

wonder what CP3 thinks? Can he adjust his play to make things flow more smoothly?
CP is a great mid range shooter, I'd like to see them run some sets like those og Kings squads where the o ran thru CWebb and Bibby would slip screens for Js

Daps
Its the Lakers :comeon:
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't believe they're better off in the playoffs without him, but this game and the last 2 illustrate how better off they'd be if Paul played to the strengths of his players and not to his own strengths. His game forces square players in round holes.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't believe they're better off in the playoffs without him, but this game and the last 2 illustrate how better off they'd be if Paul played to the strengths of his players and not to his own strengths. His game forces square players in round holes.

I always said that Blake would be perceived as a top 10 player if CP wasn't on the clips. They would be a worse team, but his individual stats would be crazy. Basically CP suppresses Blakeleticism

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I always said that Blake would be perceived as a top 10 player if CP wasn't on the clips. They would be a worse team, but his individual stats would be crazy. Basically CP suppresses Blakeleticism
i just always noticed CP3 doesn't seem to give Blake the ball at the same time that he has momentum going towards the basket, he over dribbles, over penetrates to the point where the defender can recover and cut off blake from rolling to the basket, you gotta get blake the ball early on the pick and roll