Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Joe Johnson is staring tonight as "Bernard King in a Brooklyn Nets uniform."

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
i haven't watched Gordon that much but is his defense always that bad? Watching him try to guard D. Wade was fukking comical.
He was never great but he relied on his athleticism as with every part of his game. Dude has lost a step and a half with these nagging knee issues, yet another young guard falling victim :smh: Its funny, he actually signed an offer sheet w Phoenix in 2012 for 58m/4 yrs and I said earlier this season that we kinda dodged a bullet when NO matched. Now we might be looking at the same situation with Bledsoe. :damn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Who would have guessed Lance would be this important to the Pacers, they look like a completely different team when he's out. They looked like shyt the other night without him, tonight they're back to their normal ways.
with him on the court, they really dont need a point guard.

On the low, Id like to see them play a lineup with Granger replacing Hill.

whisper it... but Jan Vesely is looking like a good floor burn type of player. Not someone you draft #6, but he not terrible anymore.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:whew: Greek Freak has Ersan balling again, the feel for the game he already has at age 19. :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Suns/Grizz game is really a clash of 2 styles.Grizz dominating the paint, but the Suns can't miss from outside.They just hit 4 3's back to back to back

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
with him on the court, they really dont need a point guard.

On the low, Id like to see them play a lineup with Granger replacing Hill.

They'll go with that when the Heat go with their Wade, Allen, Bron, Bosh + Bird (Or Oden) lineup.

whisper it... but Jan Vesely is looking like a good floor burn type of player. Not someone you draft #6, but he not terrible anymore.

I mean, if this dude just put his mind to being a hustle player and worked on getting rebounds & blocking shots he could be decent.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I mean, if this dude just put his mind to being a hustle player and worked on getting rebounds & blocking shots he could be decent.
yeah, if he continues to get his Brian Cardinal on for the rest of this season, then I wouldnt be reticent to the Wizards giving him a contract (tops at 2 years and 1.5 million a year :whoa:)