Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Suns will have caproom out the ass next summer, even if they re-sign Bledsoe to a crazy contract.
Only thing is we really need some strong interior defense. Love brings the boards but not the D :shaq2:

Still would be great for both Phoenix and Love.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
blake griffin....cant wait until he peaks and is the best pf in the game

:wow:

@Malta did beasley have a non guaranteed deal with phoenix

matt barnes just got shytted on

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
wuew.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Only thing is we really need some strong interior defense. Love brings the boards but not the D :shaq2:

Still would be great for both Phoenix and Love.
Spend that money in 2 years. I hope you do.

Then again, this team has a perverted thing with trying to get back picks they traded away, so I guess you have assets.

When Glen Taylor gets Uncle Charles'd, the smile will never leave my face

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
blake griffin....cant wait until he peaks and is the best pf in the game

:wow:

@Malta did beasley have a non guaranteed deal with phoenix

matt barnes just got shytted on
Nah they're still paying him.

Beasley played two seasons each with Miami and Minnesota before signing a three-year deal with Phoenix worth $18 million in the summer of 2012. The Suns' recent trade of Caron Butler to Milwaukee created nearly $6 million in salary-cap space that they can use to soften the financial hit stemming from Beasley's departure.

By waiting until after Sept. 1 to waive Beasley, Phoenix can pay out the $6 million owed to the 24-year-old forward in 2013-14 on the NBA's standard pay schedule and then stretch the remaining $3 million guaranteed on Beasley's deal in 2014-15 over multiple seasons.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
did you agree with waiving him?
Yeah I had no problem with it. Even though they officially released him cause he got arrested for possession, he wasnt really doing shyt here anyway. Dude averaged career lows, like 10 pts on 40% shooting on a bad team :scusthov: Just wasnt a good fit and they can afford to eat his salary, still have the 2nd lowest in the league. :yeshrug:

Im glad he's turned it around and is doing well in Miami, though. He's too talented to fizzle out of the league.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus we didnt deserve that at ALL

How many games is Kevin Love gonna have to walk to the locker room after a game like
snoopy.gif
He's a supposed superstar in this league whose not making the difference on close games like most superstars should.

You should be asking how many close games is he going let Slip through Minny's hand.

Last edited: