Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:russ:

940x.jpg

Easily the worst shyt I seen in a min, looks like Whoopis Goldbergs hair from the 80s

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He doesn't need to be a big time scorer, but just a little more aggressive at times. Sometimes I forget he's even on the court, even though he's doing other things dude is just such an afterthought as a player sometimes.
:ehh:

I get it...but his defensive presence is usually noticeable...

I swear Myers Leonard basketball iq is retarded. That's one cat who could stand to be a bit more aggressive...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I swear Myers Leonard basketball iq is retarded. That's one cat who could stand to be a bit more aggressive...
I thought dude was going to be a beast in the league. At the time of the draft I wouldn't have minded if we traded back to get him and Harkless. This was before Barnes fell to 7th.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

he was p*ssy at Illinois. He just looks brolic.

Meyers Leonard is basically the jock that looks like he pulls bytches and might kick your ass, but find him at a party or a bar and all he can do is say "come at me bro" hoping you'll go away

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
he was p*ssy at Illinois. He just looks brolic.

Meyers Leonard is basically the jock that looks like he pulls bytches and might kick your ass, but find him at a party or a bar and all he can do is say "come at me bro" hoping you'll go away
Dude is sohh uncoordinated he'd easily get keith clossed if he ever tried to boss up...

I remember this from a couple weeks back: