Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He's really frustrating to watch, if he were more aggressive and a bit more selfish Portland would be the favorites in the West.
:heh: :yeshrug: I aint even mad...

Him being more selfish might counterproductive imo with all those egos already on the team like LMA and lillard...

Telling batum its ok to be selfish, want just change his mindset on defense, but offense as well, I take it for what it is, everyone can't be the hero.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Surprised Wolves fans haven't said they would've won if Mbah a Moute played.
1. he was hurt. Even if he played, he wasn't gonna sub for Martin, so moot point.

2. Not like it really would have made a difference. I'm not expecting Mbah a Moute to stop Kevin Durant.

It's all mental. When you lose as many heartbreakers as they have, you can't not say it's mental, from the coach to the players.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
he ain't doin shyt either.

As easy as it would be for me to laugh at and criticize Love for bricking FT's late in games like he usually does (get ready Bulls fans. get ready), the person whom I'm really perturbed by is Kevin Martin. There was no point in him being out there in the 4th quarter. He doesn't do anything. He doesn't shoot. He doesn't score. He doesn't facilitate. He doesn't decoy. He doesn't play D. He doesn't make FT because he doesn't know how to hold the ball to get fouled.

And all I can recall is why some of you guys were puzzled by why I hated Flip's offseason moves so much.
@Loose told y'all.

And you was hype when he was beasting at the start of the season.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
@Loose was told y'all.

And you was hype when he was beasting at the start of the season.
Because I didn't think he could remotely play that again. Turns out that was just him blowing his load because he hasn't played that way since. Unfortunately, instead of using him the way he should, Rick would rather run the offense through Love and Martin which is beyond stupid given (at least with Love) his ability to get his regardless.

Pick N Roll primarily, and if Flip thinks the D-League is so valuable, sign Othyus Jeffers (who I thought was making the team, check his numbers out) and add some life to the bench. They scored 5 points combined, all by JJ

Kevin Martin scored 17 points on 7-14 shooting with 6 rebounds tonight, and it felt like someone Wikipedia edited those numbers onto his stats.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:heh: :yeshrug: I aint even mad...

Him being more selfish might counterproductive imo with all those egos already on the team like LMA and lillard...

Telling batum its ok to be selfish, want just change his mindset on defense, but offense as well, I take it for what it is, everyone can't be the hero.

He doesn't need to be a big time scorer, but just a little more aggressive at times. Sometimes I forget he's even on the court, even though he's doing other things dude is just such an afterthought as a player sometimes.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Im a dumb blonde when it comes to posting pics:dead:

This dude got a mohawk/ little richard perm type deal going on, looking like hes about to sing lead for the 4 Tops:scusthov:

:russ:

940x.jpg